Good things come in small packages. An example is the HP60 Spyder™ automotive detail extractor. Basically, a smaller version of Mytee’s® HP100 Grand Prix™. While the Grand Prix™ features two 10-gallon capacity tanks, the Spyder™ contains two 5-gallon tanks. But do not be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling.
- Performance – Using our exclusive REAL HEAT™ system, the 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- Has 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM.
- Comes with a 1.25” hose. Its size make it easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool – has a low profile, perfect for detailing.
- Contains a high drain valve. Perfect for emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design – Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.