The HP100 Grand Prix™ automotive detail extractor transformed the automotive detailing industry. It became the bestselling and most imitated automotive detail extractor in the world. Mytee’s® HP100 Grand Prix™ automotive detail extractor was the first heated extractor to feature a single power cord. Doesn’t sound like much? Lets go back in time. Before the Grand Prix™ using a pump, vacuum and heater required two power cords. This made it hard to find an appropriate power source. But with the engineering ingenuity at Mytee®, this trailblazer changed all that. Or so the saying goes… the rest is history.
- Performance. Using our exclusive REAL HEAT™ system. The 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt. The single 3-stage LA (low amp) motor makes the extractor even more effective.
- Has 130″ of water lift. 100 CFM.
- Two 10-gallon capacity tanks. The ideal size for most cars.
- A 1.25” hose. Easy to maneuver in tight spots.
- The upholstery tool has a low profile. Perfect for detailing.
- A high drain valve. For emptying into a standard bucket.
- A compact design. Fits perfectly into a van, truck or storage area.