HP60 Spyder™ Automotive Heated Detail Extractor
The Spyder™ puts the “mobile” in Mobile Detailing.
Good things come in small packages. The Spyder™ Heated Carpet Extractor contains a 5-gallon capacity solution tank (approx.). But don’t be fooled by its size. Built smaller for your convenience, the HP60 Spyder™ has the same amount of cleaning power and detailing ability as its large sibling, the HP120. Ultra-durable stainless steel upholstery tool resists cracks, chips, and other wear. Oh, and automotive detailers, did we mention it runs on only one power cord?
- 15ft. 1.25″ vacuum and internal solution hose (Part #8501)
- 4″ stainless steel upholstery tool (Part #8400)
- Heatguard™ hosewrap, made of neoprene wetsuit material
- 5 gallon (approx.) solution tank
- Single 3-stage LA motor
- 130″ of water lift, 100 CFM
- 1,200-watt in-line heater with maximum 210˚ temperature produces hot water that quickly breaks up grease and dirt
- High drain valve, perfect for emptying into a standard bucket
- Compact design to fit perfectly into a van, truck or storage area
- Durability roto-molded polyethylene material that resists rusting and denting
Water Resistant Switches
Water resistant switches add protection against dust and water intrusion.
Locking casters provide stabilization and prevents any unwanted movement.
Lighted Power Cords
Lighted power cords indicator plug glows when the cord has power.
Cuff-Lynx™ provide an easy connection for vacuum hoses.
5 gallon capacity (approx.)
5 gallon capacity
Vacuum Tank Auto Shut Off
4 gallon (approx.)
Single 3-stage low-amp, 100 CFM, 130" water lift
120 PSI diaphragm pump, 1.3 GPM
1,200 watt heating system – 210º F max.
Single 25' 12/3
Cord One: 20 amps
• 8501 15' x 1.25" vacuum and solution hose combo
• 8400 4" stainless steel upholstery tool
• G079 Heatguard™ hose wrap
82 lbs. approx.
25" x 15.5" x 29.5"
28" x 16" x 34"