Number 1 Cutter is an advanced non-silicone compound desinged for machine application. Its has ben designed to remove 1000 grit sand scratches and similar-sized finish imperfections in both aged and cured automotive paint coatings both forign and domestic. This product will ultimately help you acheive a brilliant 4000 polished finish.
You will also find that with #1 Cutter, cleanup is easy and fast because it rinses off easily with water or a clean towel while minimizing shop contamination.
- Removes 1000 grit sand scratches and similar sized paint defects.
- Brilliant 4000 polished finish.
- Removes heavy oxidation.
- Leaves no residue or oily films.
- Cuts smoothly and quickly.
- Does not etch painted surfaces.
- Achieves a high gloss shine with the least effort.
- Will not irritate eyes or throat.
- Competitively priced, economical to use and will reduce labor time required to achieve the industries finest finishes.
KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT, SPARK OR OPEN FLAME
USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA
Professional use only. Shake well. Apply in shade on a cool dry surface. WHen using a high speed buffer, apply enough material to the paint surface to work a 2" X 2" area. For best results, buffer speed should be set between 1800-2200 RPM. To acheive maximum gloss, eas up on buffer pressure and burnish to a high gloss.
Dispose of in accordance with all applicable local, state and federal regulations.